To ensure a safe visit to the exhibition areas, the MAST Foundation has developed specific measures to contain the COVID-19 virus. Following is useful information for the visit:
- Access by reservation only
- To access the exhibition areas you need to fill in and sign a self-certificate.
- Access to the exhibition areas is restricted and by reservation for groups of 8 people, accompanied by a cultural mediator on a guided tour according to established routes. The average duration of a visit is about 60 mins to allow the flow in safety.
- In each room of the exhibition spaces access will be allowed to not more than 6 people at a time.
- At the MAST.Point entrance visitors are subject to body temperature detection in full compliance with privacy regulations. In case of body temperature greater than or equal to 37.5°C, entrance will not be allowed.
- At the entrance, visitors receive a surgical mask.
- It is mandatory to wear the mask during the stay in the exhibition areas and in all internal and external spaces of the MAST except for children under 6 years of age and for people with disabilities not compatible with the continuous use of the mask. For the possible use of exhibit/touch screen of the Technological Gallery, the use of gloves available inside the exhibition space is mandatory.
- Visitors must respect the interpersonal distance of at least 1 metre during any waiting time and in all spaces, except for the parent accompanying a minor and the person accompanying a disabled person.
- Access to the cafeteria is restricted and the service is provided in accordance with the rules for food and beverage distribution.
GUIDELINES FOR THE VISIT
- The visit must take place in accordance with the routes, signs and instructions provided by the staff. The entrance to and exit from the exhibition areas are separate in order to avoid any assembly.
- Elevator use is reserved for people with disabilities or mobility difficulties.
- Access and exit are only permitted via stairs or ramps.
- Printed information material made available to visitors is for personal use.
- Visitors are encouraged to use alcohol-based sanitizing solutions available in the exhibition spaces and in the cafeteria.
- Visitors are recommended not to touch eyes, nose and mouth, to cover mouth and nose if sneezing or coughing, to wash hands after sneezing or coughing.
- Lockers with codes may be used to deposit personal items that will be stored in special bags.