This policy is written and personalised for visitors of the www.mast.org and www.mastphotogrant.com websites. This document cancels and replaces in its entirety the document previously published on the subject of cookies
WEBSITE POLICY PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF ART. 13 AND 14 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Specific summary information will progressively be indicated or displayed on website pages dedicated to particular services on request requiring the submission of data collection forms. We also inform you that, to provide a complete service, our website may contain links to other websites, not managed by FONDAZIONE MAST. FONDAZIONE MAST is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publication of illegal moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the laws in force and the respect of Privacy laws by sites not managed by the Controller.
FONDAZIONE MAST, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation establishes the protection of data subjects as regards personal data processing and that said processing shall be grounded in the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and shall ensure the protection of your confidentiality and rights. Personal data and information submitted by you or otherwise acquired while using the website shall be processed in compliance with provisions set forth in the aforementioned legislation and confidentiality requirements established therein.
DATA SUBJECTS AND STORAGE TIME
Type of data processed:
- Navigation Data: IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site; URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources and any time indications thereof; parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment; start and finish pages; Navigation index and identification behaviour during display of site pages.
- Personal data supplied voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit, voluntary sending of emails to the addresses provided on this site and the compilation of forms it contains implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (for example, name, surname and email address). Specific, summarised information is provided on the pages where forms are available.
Purpose of processing: your data collected during browsing will be processed for the following purposes:
- performance of operations closely related and instrumental to the management of relations with users or with visitors of the website;
- collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analyses, also in anonymous and/or aggregate form; statistical analyses aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
- sharing with third parties the interactions carried out and the Usage Data relating to the pages where cookies are installed which integrate software functions or products.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING METHODS
USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA DISSEMINATION
Your data will be processed by duly authorised staff and will be disclosed to companies acting in their capacity as autonomous Controller or Data processor:
- external entities providing in-cloud services;
- technical assistance providers;
You may request the full list by writing to the Controller.
Your data will not be distributed.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data may be transferred to non-European Union member states: this transfer is, in any case, lawful since it is covered by adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and/or standard data protection clauses based on the models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR.
You may request a copy of the safeguards adopted for data transfer outside the EU, and information concerning the places where the data have been made available, by sending a specific request to the Data Controller at the e-mail address email@example.com.
The Data Controller is FONDAZIONE MAST, with registered office in Via Speranza 40/42 – 40133 Bologna (Italy) E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of its pro tempore Legal Representative
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of European Regulation 2016/679 by sending an e-mail to amministrazionemast@org.
APPLICATION OF THE POLICY HEREIN
If you have any doubts regarding this Policy, please contact FONDAZIONE MAST by sending an e-mail to amministrazionemast@org.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the data subject.
1. The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if said data is yet to be recorded, and the disclosure of said data in an intelligible form, as well as to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
2. The data subject has the right to receive the following information:
a) the source of personal data; b) the purposes and processing methods; c) the logic applied in the event processing is carried out by electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the data controller, of the processors and of the appointed representative according to art. 5, para. 2; e) the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the country, as data processors or personnel authorised to process personal data.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data; b) the erasure and transformation into anonymous form of any unlawfully processed data or data blocks, including those whose retention is not required in relation to purposes for which data were collected or successively processed; c) certification that operations specified in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, together with their content, to the people to which data has been disclosed or provided, unless this proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected; d) data portability.
4. The data subject is entitled to raise a total or partial objection:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning him, even if pertaining to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or making direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or sales communications.